Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE)
Centre for Life Sciences
National University of Singapore
28 Medical Drive,
Arriving by public transport
- Take the MRT to the Buona Vista MRT station, transfer at the Buona Vista MRT Interchange to the Circle Line and alight at the Kent Ridge Station.
- After alighting, you will arrive at Lobby B of National University Hospital, walk further towards Lobby A of National University Hospital.
- Exit the Lobby A entrance, turn left and you should see a slope leading up towards Medical Drive. Walk up until you see a building named Centre for Life Sciences.
Arriving by private transport/taxi
Prior to your visit, kindly notify our office if you need a parking space in front of the building, as we have limited parking space. Alternatively, you might want to park at the public car parks located around NUH or at the Science Faculty car park.
- Take the Buona Vista Road (exit 8) on the AYE and follow the sign to National University Hospital (NUH).
- Head towards NUH (don't turn into NUH) and go straight until you see Medical Drive.
- Turn left onto Medical Drive.
- Once you turn onto Medical Drive, go straight, then make a right turn upslope, follow the road until just before a dead end and on the left you will see a car park, make a right turn and then turn left at the top of the slope where you will see a building named Centre for Life Sciences.
How to find the SINAPSE Laboratory
- From Medical Drive, find the stairs on the left side of the building just to the right of the NUH staff carpark. Ascend to the top of the stairs (two levels) and you will enter through the main glass doors of the Centre for Life Scienes (CeLS) building.
- Sign in at the security counter and proceed to the lift.
- Ascend to Level 5 and turn left upon exiting the lift. You will see the large SINAPSE sign marking the entrance of the lab. Press the white door-release button just to the right of the doors to enter.
- Welcome to SINAPSE!